ON Semiconductor ENGR II, PRODUCT_TL in Seremban, Malaysia
Product engineers - representing the BU to provide product engineering support to customer, work with manufacturing and quality engineering teams to improve quality, cost, on-time delivery (OTD) of the assigned product lines.
ü Investigate customer incident (EFAR) which root cause in grey area/undetermined.
ü EOS ESD simulation & mapping.
ü Work with field quality engineer (FQE) to resolve selected EFAR issue. Work with FAB, application and design for cases that needs their inputs and guidance.
ü Support EFAR immediate action: Calculate PAT limit, study containment test.
ü Provide Test or characterization (CZ) data related to EFAR.
ü Support EOS initiative through working on EOS Sub-Project; implement special tests to reduce/screen potential weak parts.
ü Product Swim lane owner for transfer project: engineering build (EBR), CZ, RRF, MFG/BU CAB, PCN, Customer Samples
ü Support product cost reduction programs through material change, Fab or MFG site change.
· Customer Support
ü Datasheet maintenance and update as appropriate per customer request.
ü Provide CZ data and samples per customer request for new design opportunities.
ü Provide Certification of Design, Construction and Qualification (CofDC), ESD data.
ü Maintain product’s BOM and all documents such as 48A (FT spec), 67A (bonding diagram), and etc.
ü Set up new OPN (derivative) and MGF readiness per marketing request.
ü Support customer questionnaire and inquiries on product info
ü Support Product DCR request by SCA/CSR.
ü Spec tightening request from customers/marketer.
ü Additional or special CZ request not stated in data sheet.
ü Support MFG on wafer related yield issues and material disposition as needed to support product shipment commitment.
ü Set yield target and drive continuous yield enhancement activities for assigned products with GYE team to achieve division’s SVA goal.
· MFG Support
ü Owner for parametric, EOS MPE investigation and disposition.
ü Product engineering support to MFG.
ü EBR and CZ support for Fab/Foundry, ASY.
ü FT program peer review for production release.
· Demonstrated ability to build highly functional and effective teams.
· Successful leadership of multi-discipline, multi-cultural, semiconductor backend and/or frontend technology development teams.
· Solid technical background with recognized competency in one or more areas of semiconductor manufacturing.
· A working understanding of common problem solving techniques coupled with the ability to identify a path toward problem resolution using inputs from the team and other subject matter experts.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with team members, management and other stakeholders.
· Solid organizational and interpersonal skills
· Skilled use of Microsoft Project and Office software.
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline is anticipated, however candidates with relevant experience and a history of exceptional performance would be considered. PMP certification is a plus.
· Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally 10% of the time.
Enthusiasm, persistence and a sense of humor
Organization: 553 OU ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Title: ENGR II, PRODUCTTL_
Requisition ID: 1704688
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.