ON Semiconductor ENGR I, DEVICE in Seremban, Malaysia
· Develop copy exact methodology on the transfer of devices from internal/external fabs.
· Develop process flow and characterize key process parameters or material properties during the start up of new technologies.
· Develop & define Design of Experiments for optimizing critical device characteristics as well as process improvements for yield enhancement activity.
· Analyze wafer probe & final test parametric data using statistical tools like JMP.
· Optimize starting material specification (bulk substrate & Epi), diffusion recipes and wafer process flows to improve device yields.
· Monitor shifts in electrical distributions. Take remedial actions as and when necessary.
· Analyze failing wafers to identify possible root causes. Work together with epitaxial/substrate suppliers, product/process engineers in both wafer fab and assembly sites for solutions.
· Drive cost reduction through wafer processing flow simplification.
· Provide technical leadership and solutions on day-to-day manufacturing process.
· Development and qualification of new products according to Business Unit needs.
· Good understanding in local applicable laws, any regulations or procedures, standards/codes (EICC,SOX or internal control) and ensure compliance in the work area.
· Encourage workers and or to report any kind of violations relating to labour, ethics and EHS.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Microelectronics).
· Minimum 2 years working experience in semiconductor / wafer fab.
Organization: 553 OU ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Title: ENGR I, DEVICE
Requisition ID: 1705306
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.