Ingersoll Rand Senior Credit Controller in Selangor, Malaysia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
* Ensure proper documentation, credit check and approvals are obtained before opening accounts.
* To follow up with debtors for prior payment. Contact through email, direct calls, and field visit with business team to ensure prompt payment.
* The preparation of the monthly AR aging reports and the monthly AR review with respective business units to highlight and check on status of outstanding AR. Prepare follow up reports to ensure timely collection.
* Related administration works and reporting requirements in relation to credit control and account receivable management.
* Responsible to undertake tasks assigned to ensure compliance of Global Credit Control Policy are met.
* Assist to supervisor and track default accounts movement and feedback to superior for resolution.
* Follow up payment status from customer and highlight to operation on the potential dispute on sales invoice or delay in payment.
* Assist in month end closing and reporting.
* Any other tasks that being assigned by superior or management.
Candidate must process a diploma/degree or equivalent.
* Languages required: English and BM.
* 3-6 years of credit control experience is required.
* Computer literature and well versed in Microsoft office (Words & Excel).
* A self-starter with quality of a team player yet is able to work independently.
* Committed, able to work under pressure with good time management.
* Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skill
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Selangor-Malaysia
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 14, 2017, 7:47:19 PM