Honeywell E&I Engineer in Selangor, Malaysia
Use your knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell _______________ deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of _______ products by designing, testing and/or validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
Use your electrical engineering knowledge by working on exciting products and processes serving customers globally
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments
Grow and develop your electrical engineering knowledge in a team-based culture working with innovative products and technologies
20 Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
20 Collaborate with engineering teams
30 Perform specification review
15 Exchange task level information
15 Prepare or update reports and documentation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Basic knowledge of the field's standards and specifications
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
- Clear and concise communications
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Job ID: HRD1998
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Selangor, SL 47100 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.