EY 2018 Industrial/VacationTrainee in Sabah, Malaysia
Title: 2018 Industrial/VacationTrainee
Job Number: SAN00701
At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
About the opportunity
You’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations – playing your part in building a better working world.
You'll make a technical contribution to engagements and internal projects, execute the work plan and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Skills and attributes for success
· A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
· Good leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
To qualify for the role you must have
· Consistently strong academic performance in the areas of accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields
· Currently a Penultimate-year university student
· Able to participate in the programme for a minimum duration of 8 weeks
You are required to include a cover letter, most updated resume, academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Past relevant trainee/internship experiences
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EYMalaysiaCareers
Connect with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eymycareers