LEGO Systems, Inc. Sales Associate (Contract) in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Sales Associate (Contract):
Location: Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
Posted Date: 08/10/2017
Job ID: MY42
Inspire the builders of tomorrow in an emerging market.
We’re looking for a hands-on, entrepreneurial candidate to deliver excellent customer service and introduce the LEGO® Group to our newest customers.
Commit to high customer satisfaction
• Lead order handling and processing quickly and efficiently
• Collaborate with sales, carrier and warehouse teams to alleviate issues
• Participate in local sales meetings and communicate the operational agenda to other team members to ensure alignment
• Support in-store activations and events with key account managers (KAMs) and the marketing department to guarantee a quality customer experience
Your service will spark creativity
As a Sales Associate, you’ll use your professionalism to oversee the customer experience from order to fulfillment. Partnering with our KAMs and marketing department, you’ll use your service focus to promote the LEGO® brand in two of our most exciting new markets. You’ll join a supportive team that welcomes opportunities to learn and grow. With your collaborative nature and willingness to embrace new responsibilities, you’ll ensure a world-class play experience for a new generation of builders.
We want to see your accuracy as well as:
• At least two years work experience, sales experience preferred
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Exceptional social skills
• Knowledge of SAP
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of any local Southeast Asian languages preferred
• Professional and customer service mindset
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role is meant for entrepreneurial professionals with a passion for building businesses from scratch in some of the most exciting emerging markets of the world. Make a difference in the lives of millions of kids. Help them learn and grow by putting LEGO® bricks in their hands for the first time in their life.” – Anonymous