J&J Family of Companies QUALITY ASSOCIATE in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
• Execute media preparation for all liquid and solid media used in microbiology laboratory testing and ensure media is qualified before use by performing growth promotion and sterility test.
• Ensure media inventory is maintained to avoid any interruption in lab operation and important information such as batch number and expiry date is available.
• To perform the microbial limit test (conventional) for Finish Goods, Raw Material and bulk as applicable on a daily basis and ensure timely release of FP.
• Perform microbiological sampling and analysis for environmental samples; air, water, swab and compress air as well as hygiene inspection.
• To perform the preparatory work and execute the bioluminescence testing for Finish Goods on a daily basis and ensure timely release of FP. To perform isolate identification in the event there are microbial recovery from the microbial limit test.
• Responsible on the verification and maintenance of the lab equipment such as bioluminescence test instrument, weighing balance, laboratory water system and pipette according to the schedule.
• Responsible for the overall housekeeping, cleanliness and hygiene of microbiology laboratory.
• Responsible to prepare and update the weekly microbial limit test trending for Finish Good, raw material and bulk.
• Support in the NPD/ NPI projects and RFT of APR through execution of microbial limit test for all trial and validation samples as well as assist in preparatory work for Test Method Suitability.
• Ensure proper documentation and accuracy of laboratory result and information for all analysis carried out.
• Assist in laboratory investigation through the event of microbial excursion and participate in problem solving activity.
• Support and execute laboratory improvement projects such as new media qualification, media volume loss study, autoclave re-qualification activity as well as personnel qualification.
• Perform Antimicrobial Effectiveness Test and Stock culture maintenance.
• Adhere to Good Laboratory Practice and Good Documentation Practice.
• Degree in Science or equivalent
• Related working experience in Quality Assurance & Quality Control
• Possess good communication & interpersonal skills
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)