Continental Corporation PPE Expert, Building & Curing Crossply in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 67311BR
Job Title PPE Expert, Building & Curing Crossply
Posting Location Petaling Jaya
▪ Ensures Productivity Implement processes that produce efficiently to the required output and to specification.
▪ Ensures Production Quality Implement and maintain processes that produce products to required quality objectives.
▪ Lead Scrap Attack (Scrap III, IV) root cause analysis and troubleshooting activities.
▪ Supports root cause analysis activities in tyre rework, Scrap VI, tyre weight and audits.
▪ Owner of Process Sustainability audit KPI.
▪ Ensures Equipment, Tooling & Process requirements are aligned and suitable for achieving product requirements.
▪ Product allocation & cycle optimization.
▪ Execute process related corrective actions & CI activities related to scrap, tyre rewor and tyre weight.
▪ Corrective & Contingency Plans for achieving stable and capable processes.
▪ Support LEAN manufacturing principle implementation.
▪ Process Capability and Efficiency improvement or stabilization.
▪ Advice to MDT2 team regarding processes.
▪ Industrialisation of new equipment & processes.
▪ ETO (Experimental Tyre Orders) Support Product Industrialisation with ETO tyres SHARED.
▪ Archived records, reports, surveys & justifications related to process trials and assessments
▪ Implement and maintain workplace specifications
▪ Capital Expenditure Creation of Capital request (eCR).
▪ Ensure compliance with all EHS policies & procedures.
▪ Ensure good housekeeping practices.
▪ Support 5S programme.
▪ Inserting of recipes into equipment.
▪ Maintaining of recipes.
▪ Optimisation of recipes.
▪ Documenting of recipes.
▪ Manage,lead, guide and assist associates in the area. Mentoring, coaching, motivating & problem solving (Positions where applicable).
▪ Training and development of associates all levels.
▪ Ensure adherence to all company policies & procedures.
▪ Min with Degree in Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering
▪ Excellent technical university grades in Mechanical / Mechatronic engineering
▪ First practical experience in internships or thesis writing in strategic or operational processes
▪ International experience - living, study or internship abroad
▪ Strong communication skills
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.