Abbott National Sales Manager - Ethical Sales Pediatric Team in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
• Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability across
• Analyze and use available data to identify opportunities, issues and trends, and create and execute effective business strategies and tactics to continue to fuel growth
• Plan, direct and monitor the activities of sales team to achieve established sales targets
• Lead, field coach and motivate team to achieve and exceed sales KPIs by driving brand adoption and use
• Responsible for hiring, training and evaluating the performance of sales representatives fairly and effectively
• Implement and drive the execution of sales & marketing activities to build our brands and maximize sales opportunities
• Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Minimum 10 years’ professional working experience in consumer healthcare or nutrition industry, last 5 years of which involved in sales management level with sufficient knowledge and understanding about Sales Systems and processes
• Those with experience in ethical/HCP sales will be an advantage
• Strong analytical skills (sales analysis, forecasting, sales finance, etc.) with ability to demonstrate good business acumen
• Well-developed understanding of Ethical/Nutrition category customer and market dynamics.
• Excellent communication, sharp negotiation and influencing skills
• Proven leadership and ability to drive high performing sales teams
Malaysia > Petaling Jaya : 2,Jalan SS 21/37
Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews