LEGO Systems, Inc. LEGO Certified Store Key Account Manager (LCS KAM) in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
LEGO Certified Store Key Account Manager (LCS KAM):
Location: Malaysia, Petaling Jaya
Posted Date: 07/11/2017
Job ID: MY36
Play an integral part in developing new and exciting retail initiatives for the LEGO® Group.
We’re looking for a motivated and reliable individual to ensure the best shopping experience for our customers and the best partnerships for our organization.
Inspire creativity by guaranteeing a great retail experience
• Develop and implement a strategic account vision through forecasting, ordering, reporting, analysis and marketing planning
• Manage relationships with retail partners by training and supporting the partner keyperson and collaborating with internal and external teams
• Work with retail development to promote continuous channel improvement
• Support the business unit sales director on site selection and portfolio management
• Set and maintain the highest standards for a best in class customer experience at LEGO® certified stores
Create fruitful partnerships to sustain store performance
LEGO Certified Stores are LEGO branded stores operated by a third party retailer. As an LCS KAM, you’ll guarantee success for our partners and protect the LEGO® brand by defining sound business strategy, excellent customer service and pertinent product assortment. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing this new position by collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, from our marketing and finance teams to our partner organizations. By sharing best practices and performing sound reporting and analysis across the retail channel, you’ll shape the future of our stores and bring fun and learning to young minds. Customer focused and results oriented, you’ll develop a trusting and supportive relationship with our partners, while working within a highly-regarded organization that encourages sharing and growth.
We’re looking for collaboration and strong customer focus as well as:
• A Bachelor’s degree in economics
• At least five years’ experience operating partner stores for an international brand
• At least five years’ experience as a key account manager with retail experience in store operations, marketing and training
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Comfort with financial concepts and understanding of retail profit and loss
• Experience with Microsoft Office and SAP
• A willingness to travel about 20% of the time
• Advanced English language skills
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“At the LEGO® Group, it is a company that makes you feel like home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems.” - Amy Chia, Facility Coordinator-CFAC Ops Singapore