Veritas Enterprise Sales Manager in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
VERITASs iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organisation (WFO)
The WFO team are critical to Veritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from the first contact of discussing how Veritas can support the key business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO organisation works collaboratively to maintain a winning, ambitious and putting the customer first culture and the Leadership team lead by example, inspiring and motivating all. We are focused on building solutions offering true value to the customers by offering world class enablement programmes for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Responsible for end user sales in partnership with channel, reseller and distribution partners across Veritas’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Sell the Veritas offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified defined accounts to drive new business
- Responsible for creating focused territory plans to nurture and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing Veritas
- Develop key strategies to create strong virtual team/resources to maximise sales within the assigned territory
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
- Ensures a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualifies opportunities
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven achievement against goals or targets
- Proven track record in a Sales capacity within high-tech industry, within first/second sales role or as an inside sales representative
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account/relationships with customers
- Ability to map Veritas offerings against customer needs and to identify new opportunities within your allocated Enterprise Accounts
- Understands the importance of account plans and clearly utilises them to drive success
- Has understanding of operational cadence in their specific areas
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organisation
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development
- Exposure to the Veritas offerings would be desirable but not necessary; background in positioning infrastructure software
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .