IBM Enterprise Architect- Data Center in PETALING JAYA, Malaysia
Enterprise Architect: "This role defines a high level enterprise-wide IT Architecture focusing on the mapping of I/T capabilities to business needs. The focus is on defining the relationships, flows and implementation of business (processes/activities/functions, information), applications, data and technology in the enterprise and the transitional process necessary for implementing technology in response to changing business needs. The employee Influences the functional strategy.Skills:This would include the complete engineering of data centers including, but not limited to, infrastructure, overhead and underfloor racking, cabinets, network and server equipment, cable distribution, power (AC or DC), Cold Aisle Containment solutions, etc.Environment:
- Professional knowledge of function, business unit or country operations. Understand organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies.
- Guide other professionals. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements.
- Analyze complex/new situations, anticipate potential problems and future trends, assess opportunities, impacts, and risks. Develop and implement solutions.
- Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives. Recognized as an expert in their field. Often no precedent exists.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for projects or programs involving multi- functional, country-wide or regional teams. Responsible for overall functional program success. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses. " "This job description contains the key concepts, responsibilities, and tasks associated with each position. It is also a partial list of essential functions. Essential functions are duties that are fundamental or intrinsic to the position. Accordingly, managers should understand the essential functions that make up each job.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.