Danaher Corporation Accounts Receivable Team Manager in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today's challenge in helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
• Performing Credit Analysis on New customer application and recommending credit limits using credit assessment tools.
• Analysis of customers outstanding balances , backlog orders and expected new order and anticipated settlement to ascertain the credit limits
• Managing Credit review for AsiaPac – Approving Credit Limit and Term and conduct periodic review to reduce Orders on Hold.
• Contract Review (Credit term and milestone collection %) and recommendation for Project based contract ensuring the risk are mitigated.
• Monthly and Quarterly Collection Forecast and weekly tracking of Collectors performance for AsiaPac
• Ensure the compliance of Project Invoicing and Collection (Milestone advance payment as well as final collection) as per contract to minimize risk and collection issue.
• Resolve dispute promptly by working with Project Manager, Sales or Customer Service.
• Monitoring and chasing payments on all overdue accounts with updates to credit collection list.
• Managing orders on block and working closely with Credit to ensure adequate Credit limit for the trading customers.
• Review and recommending new workflow / processes to improve efficiency and compliance requirements.
• Oversea the Collection Team day to day operation issues and delivering 90% Cash conversion from Available Cash.
• Weekly Collection updates to Corporate as well as monthly/Quarterly Collection forecast submission.
• Ensure provision for doubtful debts are review monthly/quarterly as well as write off recommendation and escalating to Financial Controller for review and approval.
• Prepare AR collection listing for monthly DSO call and monthly AR Ageing with collection status updates for respective Line of Business (LOB).
• Liaise with Bank on submission of Letter of Credit applications and bank guarantees.
• Compiling & coordinating monthly or weekly reports.
• Assisting superior on ad-hoc requests or tasks
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Achieving 90% collection on Available Cash as per aging.
• Release of orders hold within 2 hours from receipt of request.
• Monthly review of customer advance schedule before closure of AR Sub Ledger & schedule to be updated & reconciled to General Ledger by 2nd working day of the month.
• Achieving DSO target set by Management.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Credit Management and Credit Evaluation of a Company
• Able to oversee and manage a team of Collectors
• Skilled and aptitude in collections.
• Minimum with Degree holder in the relevant skills set
• Proficient in SAP system or related ERP System
• Good written and fluent spoken English. .
• Mandarin Speaker and Literate would be an advantage
• Influence and engage all stakeholders to get work done and be really hands on approach.
• Demonstrate customer focus with the ability to build effective working relationship with all stakeholders.
• Team Player and Good Leadership skills
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-MY-10-Petaling Jaya
Req ID: SHA000433