PlexusCorp **Warehouse Supervisor in Penang, Malaysia
We're now hiring Warehouse Supervisor to be placed across Plexus 4 sites.
- Responsible for supervising and training warehouse employees and monitoring the success of inventory control function to ensure schedules are met. Handle inventory adjustments and coordinate inventory moves
- Supervise a portion of the site's warehouse function and employees with responsibility for day-to-day operations. Complete performance assessments, employee development plans, and make recommendations for compensation/job classification adjustments.
- Anticipate and implement new process improvements and ensure support from employees
- Facilitate the identification and communication of hard component shortages and identify/resolve soft component shortages to the Purchasing Department in order to maintain accurate documentation and to arrange for the supply of additional units, if needed
- Develop and monitor on a day-to-day basis compliance with 5S procedures in each work area/function.
- Diploma in preferably minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Strong oral , written , interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 15689BR
Title: **Warehouse Supervisor
Job Family: Human Resources
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 14,000 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer