PlexusCorp ** Warehouse Section Head/ Manager in Penang, Malaysia
We are now hiring Warehouse Section Head/ Manager to be placed across Plexus 4 Sites.
- Ensure Inventory Accuracy
- Handle inventory adjustments and coordinate inventory moves (receiving and warehouse).
- Ensure timely and accurate transaction (physical mirror to system)
- Ensure all month end activities in the department are completed accurately and on time.
- Execution - Kit to Plan
- Facilitate the identification and communication of component shortages to DA, buyers and planner on clean to build ETA before kitting
- Adhere strictly to MSD, ESD, customer requirements per procedures
- -Supervise part of the warehouse function and employees to ensure they carry out day-to-day operations diligently per procedures and prevent any line disruptions
- Perform daily and timely replenishment of line side stocking and on FIFO basis
- Drive Warehouse operations to meet Metrics
- Develop and monitor metrics and ensure department is meeting metrics as defined
- Ensure zero non-conformance during any audits (internal, external, safety, customer, SOX, compliances, etc.)
- Responsible for supervising and training warehouse employees, monitoring the success of inventory control function to ensure schedules/metrics are met
- Provide Supervision and Manage Performance or Discipline of Warehouse Personnel
- Define roles/responsibility and metrics for each position within Receiving, Shipping, Non-Conforming Materials and etc
- Develop and monitor day-to-day operations to ensure compliance with warehouse procedures and policies (5S and relevant regulatory requirements)
- Manage disciplinary issues and ensure employees are performing on par of set metrics
- Manage work schedules and monitor overtime requests. Handle all payroll and time off requests, as needed
- Competency to link process/transaction with the various Plexus systems used to manage materials and production (These systems may include, but are not limited to: JDE One World, Warehouse Management System (WMS), DSI, DTS, DCS, FoxPro, SFDM, CIM, FastPic, Global Shop Floor (GSF))
- Responsible for the accurate recording of material movement transactions in the company's ERP system; JDEdwards
- -Interface with Logistic and external teams as needed
- Continuous Improvement
- Anticipate and implement new process improvements and ensure support from employees.
- Set strategic plan/direction for overall area of responsibility
- Provide functional guidance to juniors in accomplishing operational objectives
- Acquire, Develop, Retain of Best People
- To identify and hire right talent, develop high performance and motivated/engaged team with right competencies and capabilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas
- Preferably Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 14940BR
Title: ** Warehouse Section Head/ Manager
Job Family: Materials
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer