Mattel Tooling Engineer I in Penang, Malaysia
At Mattel, our vision is_ Inspiring the Wonder of Childhood_. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees whoDARE to be innovative, andTHRIVE in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Mattel is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping themGROW with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture ofBALANCE that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play often, we are proud of how our employeesLEAD by example in all that they do!
- Able to read Technical Drawing to review all the process sheet before release to production
- Able to trouble shoot tooling related issues at production
- Able to review on line parting line screen review on product during design review
- Able to operate computer and work with Microsoft office, excel and powerpoint.
- Support business unit by responding to technical input to tool structure design, potential issues and resolutions
- Responsible for tool design reviews, approve concept tool design and final tool design drawings
- Manage tooling maintenance activities
- Lead the new tooling development, fabrication and qualification process
- Possess good knowledge in plastic injection molding machine maintenance and tooling design
ABOUT US Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Title: Tooling Engineer I
Requisition Number: 162450
Location: Malaysia - Penang MMSB
Zip Code: 13600
Job Category: Engineering/Technical
Experience, Education & Skills: Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree Mechanical/Tooling