PlexusCorp ** Senior / Test Technician (AOI/5DX/AXI) in Penang, Malaysia
We are now hiring Senior/Test Technicians to be placed across Plexus Sites
- Responsible on the entire AOI/5DX/AXI operation/line support activities.
- Provide test support and tester preventive maintenance and calibration activities.
- Support and maintain test handlers Trouble shooting AOI, AXI and 5DX machine whenever necessary to support production
- Responsible for daily/shiftily yield, efficiency and effectiveness report.
- Assist superior to create Assembly Build Instruction template (ABI) for AOI/ AXI/ 5DX products
- Assist superior to carry out various study for quality improvement, program and cycle time optimization for AOI/AXI/5DX operation.
- Generate and fine tune AOI/AXI/5DX NPI and sustaining program with acceptable false call rate.
- Generate/duplicate and fine tune AO/AXI I/5DX NPI and sustaining program upon ECO/ Manufacturing Deviation.
Supervises Engineering Operator Job requirements:
Diploma/ Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer/ Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic/ Electromechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge in personal computer and windows applications (Unix, XP, NT and etc.)
- Knowledge in software applications (Cam Cad, Minitab, VB, and etc.)
- Knowledge in AOI and AXI equipment will be an added advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization, attention to detail, and follow up skills. Basic knowledge of network and server configurations.
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 14933BR
Title: ** Senior / Test Technician (AOI/5DX/AXI)
Job Family: Engineering
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer