Thomson Reuters Senior Operation Analyst in Penang, Malaysia
Thomson Reuters (TR) is building a Service that will ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify who its corporate customers are, in order to fulfil regulations designed to combat financial crime. This is a very rare opportunity to join a business which is being built specifically to fulfil a known requirement of the regulated community, with whom we are already engaged, ensuring the Service conforms to their needs. Additionally Thomson Reuters has the capabilities; the assets and the funding that should enable it to be first to market.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage vendors which include place orders, manage and follow up for delivery status as well as negotiate pricing.
- Liaise with both internal & external parties in providing information and verification as well as communicate the information to relevant parties to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage and administer Vendor Tracking File for accurate recording and budget controlling.
- Handles administrative works of Vendor Management team such as on-boarding new vendors, processing invoices, credit cards statements, bank reconciliation, extracting database usage and misc.
- Manage the case allocation system which includes case assignment; update information into the system and communicate the information to relevant parties.
- Supervise the credit card transaction tracking and bank reconciliation to ensure accuracy of data.
- Support Case Managers for creating new cases in the system and ensure all information is accurately recorded
- Analyse and prepare reports.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- 2-3 years working experience
- Required languages (both written & spoken): English and Mandarin.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate level of other Microsoft applications.
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in changing environment with tight deadlines
- Strong communication, questioning and listening skills.
- Displaying good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Research Family Group
Organization: *F&R CP Risk & Supply Chain
Title: Senior Operation Analyst
Location: Malaysia-Penang-Penang-MYS-Penang-One Precinct
Requisition ID: JREQ088584