DuPont QC Chemist in Penang, Malaysia
QC Chemist (Job Number: 015161W-01)
· Ensure that the Quality System of DIQCL is properly implemented and adhered to according to at all times
· Ensure that all quality and technical operations are in compliance with ISO 17025 DuPont standard and other compliance obligation
· Review the LQM, LPM, LWIM and all other associated documents every 3 years
· Ensure that internal quality audits conducted at least once a year.
· Ensure that all staff are committed to quality and continuous improvement and maintain discipline among staff within the laboratory.
· Ensure all staff are properly trained and able to perform their jobs professionally without any undue influence from any quarter
· Document and data control according to ISO 17025, DuPont lab standards and other compliance obligation.
· Plan and implement all quality assurance programmes and activities such as ISO 9001, GMP and HACCP, EMS effectively.
Shall adhere to all company’s policies, rules and regulations andcommitted to company’s quality and continuous improvement programs such asMS ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP, RSPO, BRC, EMS.
Ensure implementation of Environmental Monitoring Program on monthlybasis and escalate to QA Manager when deviation arise
Handles customer requirement eg, lab test, customer complaintinvestigation responds, pre shipment sample, lab blend and other internalcustomer request
Ensure smooth operation during the working hours of the laboratory
Any other tasks orprojects assigned by the superior.
Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in BioChemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, BioScience, BioMedical Science, Food Technology
with Working Experience: 2-3 years relevant similar manufacturing experience
Good people Management skill
Primary Location: APAC-Malaysia-Penang-Penang
Organization: Nutrition and Health
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.