PlexusCorp ** Program Administrator / Officer in Penang, Malaysia
We are now hiring Program Officer/ Administrator to be placed across Plexus 4 Sites.
- Responsible for management of customer information, sales/orders administration and client relations.
- Establish a strong client relationship and perception.
- Coordinate and manage all activities with purchasing, master scheduler, production planning, production management, materials, engineering, quality, accounting and all levels of management to meet the customer’s requirement.
- Expectations include better business performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Initiate new projects and manage projects from development/initialization stage until final production stage.
- Prepare quarterly cost and business reviews.
- Participate in company program to achieve company’s strategic goals.
- Degree with minimum 2 years related working experience. Candidate with technical degree will be added advantage
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous projects.
- Ability to supervise both entry-level and supervisory positions.
- Thorough understanding of application development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of contract management, accounting and business management practices.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 14930BR
Title: ** Program Administrator / Officer
Job Family: Customer Management
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer