OSRAM SYLVANIA Production Quality Sr Engineer in Penang, Malaysia
• Team member in process risk assessment with FMEA methodology.
• Assure the process / product change management accordance to quality standards and customer requirement.
• Conduct regular internal process audit for Back-end processes.
• Participate in cross function team for yield and quality improvements.
• Customers' complaint handling (internal and external customers).
• Immediate feedback to Production and Process Engineering on all quality matters.
• Communicate with customers on all customers’ related complaints.
• Participate in Customer audit and lead on audit preparation.
• Establish quality related controls to track and measure critical processes within the plant.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Electronics, Materials Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 5 years related working experience.
• Proactive in dealing with quality issues & problems.
• Knowledge of ISO/TS16949 automotive quality standards.
• In-depth knowledge of quality tools and methods.
• Good customer relation, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Proactive in conducting continuous improvement.
• Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, proactive quality mindset and able to work as a high performance team with all parties up to senior management level.
• Must also be willing to undertake new assignment where required.
Title: Production Quality Sr Engineer
Requisition ID: 00072614