PlexusCorp ** Process Section Head / Manager in Penang, Malaysia
We are now hiring Process Engineering Section Managers to be placed across Plexus Sites.
- Lead teams and User Groups in establishing standards based on best practices and continuous improvement projects.
- Establish equipment strategies, lead equipment and materials evaluations Implement continuous improvement programs and process controls related to Process Engineering.
- This includes deployment, monitoring, and improvement of key metrics.
- Leads project teams to optimize existing PCBA processes on a continuous basis.
- Support quote activities by reviewing and ensuring all customer technology requirements are met.
- Provides DFM feedback through active participation in new product introduction activities.
- Provides day to day engineering support to Production.
- Mentor and train Site technical resources in various processes, required tools and philosophies.
- Support asset and resource management intra-site.
- This includes supervising Process Engineers/Technicians.
Degree in Engineering with minimum 6 years working experience or equivalent.
Strong written communication skills, especially in the area of engineering analysis and spec writing.
Sound technical knowledge and skills in complex printed circuit board assembly including wave soldering and system assembly processes.
Strong oral communication skills across all levels within the organization.
Management / supervisory skills.
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer
Auto req ID: 14929BR
Title: ** Process Section Head / Manager
Job Family: Engineering
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer