PlexusCorp ** Material Team Manager in Penang, Malaysia
We are now hiring Material Team Managers to be placed across Plexus Sites
- Ensure compliance of materials clauses of to the customers contract. (i.e. DOU, PSA, MSA, etc) Collaborate with the Customer Manager/Customer Director to acquire materials liability coverage (i.e. DOU) prior to initiating planning, transition and purchasing, and ensure proper materials verbiage exists in the PSA or manufacturing agreement.
- Manage and provide oversight and direction to the Purchasing Team to ensure the purchasing and material planning team are performing effectively.
- Strong knowledge of material & inventory management. Responsible for managing and directing the focus factory buying team and demand analysts (DA) in support of customer needs.
- Be the customer liaison for a focus factory, representing the materials organization. Manage the material function to meet the corporate KPIs. ( inventory DOI, PPV, OTD, OIX ) Lead and drive the buyer/DA team to meet corporate revenue target.
- Committing on CTB status Manage the material team to meet the corporate MBO and goal. Leveraging the supply base for better supply line support
- Driving the supply chain initiative together with the SCM team on the SC programs.( VMI, JIT, IPS etc…)
- Driving localization as part of the business requirement
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline with minimum more than 10 years Experience working in EMS will be an added advantage
- Experience in purchasing, commodity & inventory management preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a supervisory role/management is preferred. Experience in PC-based / mainframe MRP/ERP and production control systems.
- Experience in Aerospace industries will be another added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 14939BR
Title: ** Material Team Manager
Job Family: Materials
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer