PlexusCorp ** IT Administrator (Global Service Desk) in Penang, Malaysia
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting support for Incidents reported related to IT systems and IT services.
- Accurately document all calls using call tracking system
- Escalate and route calls and tickets to second level support per defined processes.
- Process service request tickets for account administration.
- Contribute as a global team member, or lead team member, to deliver enterprise solutions.
- Follows established guidelines for Priority 1 incident escalation.
- Coordinates support activities with (e.g. Solution, Infrastructure, and Development) to ensure the solution meets business expectations.
- Provide high quality service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller for supported applications and technologies
- Meet commitments to customer
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers; use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Able to work 9 hours rotating shift(morning, noon & night) or 12 hours rotating shift(morning & night) to cover 7 x 24 x 365 support.
- Willing to work OT if any tickets backlog or/and come back to back-up the team in the event of 1 or 2 team members takes leave.
- A minimum of a degree qualification or equivalent. Preferably with 1 year working experience.
- Possess basic computer skills Strong in Decision making, Problem Solving Skills.
- The ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve (and follow up) issues over the phone in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work night shifts and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and departments
- Advanced Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
Auto req ID: 15111BR
Title: ** IT Administrator (Global Service Desk)
Job Family: Information Technology
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer