IHS Markit Financial Analyst in Penang, Malaysia
About IHS Markit
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
· Maintain the most update and accurate database in HFM
· Facilitate the consolidation of forecast and budget analysis
· Make sure timely and accurate period end closed and meet all reporting deadline
· Assisting to consolidate total Revenues performance including actual, forecast and annual budget
· Facilitate the development of annual expenses budget and maintain costs variance analysis
· Perform financial and business metrics analysis on Global operations as input to regional Finance Directors
· Keep track of Performance Sales and maintaining Sub Base
· Support the Snr FP&A COE Manager on ad hoc project as required
· FP&A experiences & finance backgrounds
· Sound communication skills
· Strong computer skills on Excel and reporting tools such as Hyperion
· Knowledge in SAP, Sales Force, MS Access, Microsoft SQL, Crystal report, Business Object would be advantage
Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.