Honeywell Engineer III in Penang, Malaysia
The PSE (Product Support Engineering) mission statement is to “Be the Single Point of Contact to plan, lead and execute Electronic Engineering activities to meet ISC needs with a sense of urgency and high quality” This position is for a Hardware Engineer that will provide Electrical Engineering support for the production, design and improvement of assigned Avionic products aligned with one of the following product lines: Display/Electro-mechanical, Computer and Platform and Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (RF). Primary function will be to serve as an interface between the Design engineering team in the US and the Penang ISC and other functions. Employee will be based in the Honeywell Aerospace Avionics facility in Penang, and reporting to a Hardware Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer architecture or other related area required.
- 3 - 5 years experience in development and engineering support of technical products/services.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; decide and act without having the total picture; achieve success despite ambiguity; comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; applies first-hand customer information for improvements; establishes and maintains effective customer's relationships.
- Gets Results: Acts with a sense of urgency to execute plans and deliver on commitments.
- Managing and Measuring: Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and establishes diagnostics and metrics; monitors results; delivers timely and objective feedback on accomplishments.
- Problem Solving: Finds effective solutions based on root causes; applies six sigma procedures.
- Ethics and Values: Adheres to code on conduct; lives by Honeywell values; rewards right behaviors.
Title: Engineer III
Requisition ID: 00355026