PlexusCorp ** Employee Relations Administrator / Officer (Site HR) in Penang, Malaysia
We're now hiring Employee Relations Administrator / Officer to be placed across Plexus
- To lead in recruitment and coordinate all direct labor process hiring.
- Coordinate the entire grievance process through proper channel and ensure all grievances are amicably settled.
- To handle employee relations and industrial relations matters.
- Responsible for the welfare of employees including but not limited to Corporate Social & Environmental Responsibility.
- Administer canteen operation.
- Ensure the caterer provides sufficient quantity and variety, hygienic and reasonably priced food for all employees at all times.
- Liaison with the bus vendor on busing matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Labor Law and all local HR practices.
- Well verse in MS Office particularly on spreadsheet.
Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 14924BR
Title: ** Employee Relations Administrator / Officer (Site HR)
Job Family: Human Resources
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer