PlexusCorp ** Demand Analyst in Penang, Malaysia
We're now hiring Demand Analyst to be placed across Plexus 4 sites.
- Ensure all demand planning metrics are updated and maintained
- Review all customer demands prior to entry into ERP system and release MRP for processing
- Maintain the work order schedule and release work orders based on materials and capacity availability with feedback from purchasing and planner
- Communicate schedule changes with the customer team (eg: PM/FFM/planner etc)
- Demand Planning Control
- Drive and ensure MRP load vs. revenue commit targets/threshold is strictly adhered to
- Management of Customer Demand
- Analyze and timely update demand changes per customer contract
- Monitor work order schedule and update customer focus team of potential challenges in meeting customer demand
- Managing customer product change eg. ECN, product end of life on timely manner
- Work collaboratively with various functional teams to ensure contigency plans are in place to deal with changes/crisis situations
- Degree in any discipline with related working experience.
- Computer literate with an aptitude for figures.
- Good communication skills and proficient in English.
- Excellent proactive problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Plexus is an equal opportunity employer.
Auto req ID: 14923BR
Title: ** Demand Analyst
Job Family: Materials
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer