Honeywell Customer Quality Engineer in Penang, Malaysia
Customer Quality Engineer• Maintains and monitors Customers’ Quality Performancemetrics, prepares monthly “Quality Deep Dives”, (Trends, Paretos and Specific Improvement Actions) to drive focused Customers Quality Improvements activities.
• Establishes and leads the deployment of Products Quality Improvement Plans with cross-functional teams’ support.
• Conducts Customer Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) reviews, with cross-regions’ Field Support Teams and Customers.
• Coordinates Customers Visits and Audits
• Understands products specification, customers’ flow down requirements and provides technical leadership for improvements to be conducted
• Leads a team of Customer Quality Engineers (CQE) to work with Field Support, Customers and cross functional Engineering group, to align and minimize differences in products’ acceptance requirement, between Manufacturing, Service Centers and Customers
• Drives for comprehensive rejection details from Customers, and expeditious hardware returns
• Ensure effective and timely CAR response to customers’ rejections, with Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations to evaluate and prevent escapes/defects.
• Promotes and cultivates “Built-in-Quality” (BIQ) practices, as part of Honeywell Operating System (HOS) Initiatives
• Represents Customers (Voice of Customers) in internal quality brainstorming and improvement reviews, with customers’ interest in mind
• Support ad hoc work when required
• Mechanical / Electro Mechanical/ Electrical / Physics / Material Science Engineering degree
• 3-5 years of experience Preferred in Quality and Customer Support
• Solid communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
• Organizational, planning and program management skills with attention to details.
• Ability to build trusting relationships and communicates effectively with Customers, Field Support Teams and Internal Production Teams
• Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities while working effectively in a team environment
• Ability to communicate ideas with clear understanding of audience and gain commitments that are critical to the success of the organization
• Computer skills with competency in using MS Office and other software programs as necessary
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of statistical analysis methods
• Travels to Customer Sites may be required upon customer request
- Job ID: 00351350
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Penang, PG MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.