PlexusCorp ** Application Support Engineer/Administrator (MES/ERP) in Penang, Malaysia
- Understand business and user opportunities / requests and translate those needs into functional and technical solutions, supported by thorough and well documented proposals.
- Exercise business process and tool knowledge related to assigned area, ensuring that annual objectives are met, that IT Principles / Procedures are followed and IT Service Levels are attained. Quickly restore service disruptions, conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- Build responsive and flexible solutions ensuring that PLC processes are followed and necessary documentation is developed. Create and execute test procedures to ensure the solution meets requirements without impacting existing functionality. Train and work with Operations SMEs to ensure the solution is appropriately supported by IT and Operations, enabling Operational Excellence. Provide Customer Service Excellence by responding to service requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Contribute as a global team member, or lead team member, to develop enterprise solutions. Represent the business by collaborating with all IT Teams (e.g. Infrastructure, Development, Service Desk) to ensure the solution meets business expectations.
Deliver assignments on time and with high quality. Actively participate in or lead Business meetings and other meetings by sharing common problems and solutions across multiple sites/regions, providing user request updates, and confirming priorities of upcoming work. Coordinate the involved teams: developers, test, business, ensuring solution delivery as per the plan. Requirements:
Master/ Degree in Information Technology with minimum 2-3 years working experience in supporting business applications
- Possess working experience in any of ERP/MES/PDM/ WMS application implementation project
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Good and positive work attitude, willing to share/learn and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline
- Possess JDE OneWorld, MES and WMS knowledge will be an added advantage
- Possess strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills, problem solving and analytical skills, and organizational skills are necessary for success in this position.
Auto req ID: 13848BR
Title: ** Application Support Engineer/Administrator (MES/ERP)
Job Family: Information Technology
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Working At Plexus: Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving ExcellencePlexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you’re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers. Apply today!Plexus is an Equal Opportunity Employer