Honeywell Business Development Manager in Level 25, UOA Corp Tower, Lobby B, Avenue 10, The Vertical, Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business Development ManagerThis role in the Authentication business will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in the Asia Pacific region, as well as maintaining existing relationships. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful business development as well as account management, with a strong mindset towards growth and development of new business. The role requires a savvy combination of business development and marketing skill sets, in order to assess market needs, identify attractive segments, conduct VOC, and develop compelling value propositions for the customer.
- Achieve all revenue/volume/profitability targets in the APAC region
- Assess and identify customer needs: Voice of Customer (VOC) & Quality Functional Deployment (QFD)
- Analyze industry attractiveness, develop marketing and sales plans and following up on the execution
- Establish extensive network at customers
- Hunt for new sales opportunities for existing product portfolio as well as new product ideas aligned with product platforms
- Develop a robust sales opportunity pipeline to drive new growth opportunities; turn opportunities into sales
- Coordinate customer qualification process with multiple functions at both the customer and at Honeywell
- Conduct price negotiations and manage customer sales agreements
- Communicate clearly to the Authentication team including written visit reports
- Provide monthly update on account activity and growth opportunities at targeted prospects
- Provide a monthly 3 month rolling product forecast for all customers
- Responsible as primary interface for issues/discrepancies resolution when needed
Additional Candidate Qualifications:
- B.S. or advanced degree in chemical engineering, or chemistry is preferred
- Experience in sales or marketing of authentication products or technology platforms
- Fluency in English. Additional fluency in Mandarin and Malay/Bahasa Indonesia strongly preferred.
- Job ID: 00354972
- Category: Business Development
- Location: Level 25, UOA Corp Tower, Lobby B, Avenue 10, The Vertical, Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur, W.Persekutuan KL 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.