W. R. Grace Packer in Kuantan, Malaysia
- To operate bagging machines in the proper sequence.
- To ensure bag weights are checked and recorded in the appropriate logsheet.
- To ensure correct labeling and packaging as per procedures and instruction listed in the SOP.
- To collect and send samples of finished products to the laboratory for the test purposes.
- To operate the stretch wrapper machine and pallet press machine.
- To monitor the fluid energy mills operation regularly.
- To press each pallet to the correct height.
- To heat seal each product bag with a PP bag.
- To re-stack the bags on the pallet.
- To ensure proper labeling of the pallets.
- To stretch wrap the pallets.
- To store pallets in the designated area.
- To ensure housekeeping of his job area or any areas designated by the Supervisor.
- To report to the Supervisor, any defects in packaging and associated equipment.
- To do any other jobs as deemed necessary in the micronised silica plant as directed by the Supervisor.
- Ability to lift up bags weighing from 10 – 25 kg
- Ability to pull the pallets weighing 350 kg which involves very active movement.* *
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification.
Understand English and proficient in Bahasa Malaysia. Required Experience
Minimum 1-2 years
Tracking Code: 1047
Job Location: Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular