Cisco Virtual Sales Specialist - Security in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Virtual Sales Specialist - Security
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Area of Interest Sales - Product
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Security
- Job Id 1206036
What you'll Do
Cisco has a market leading position within the Security market place and has the highest market share for network security. This opportunity is for an experienced Security sales professional within Cisco’s Global Virtual Sales Organization to drive the Security Business across our mid-market customer base in the assigned territory/region.
As a Virtual Sales Specialist (VSS), you will be responsible for developing and executing Security opportunities in the assigned territory/region, working closely with our sales teams across and partners across the mid-market segment.
Who You'll Work With
As a leader in the cloud, data, and mobile solutions, security is more important than ever before. It’s also our customers' number one concern. Through the Internet of Things (IOT), we connect billions of devices around the globe and that means delivering complex security solutions for today's connected world. We're driving game-changing technologies that ensure the online world is safe from cyber threats – building responsive solutions that deliver powerful, intelligent cybersecurity.
You will partner/collaborate with virtual sales colleagues, field sales, partners and marketing to drive growth across the Cisco product suite in your assigned territory.
What You'll Do
● Be responsible for working with virtual sales colleagues, field sales, partners and marketing personnel to develop & build sales pipeline
● Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, cold prospecting, and penetrating new accounts
● Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and drive progression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketing events, and inquiries
Who You Are
● 5+ years successful track record in a similar role and a strong background selling Security and/or Network/wireless products
● Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’s products and services.
● Experience with Salesforce.com
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch to know about
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.