Google Video and Media Sales Lead, Malaysia and Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Video and Media Sales Lead for Malaysia and Vietnam, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of video solutions for our customers.
You're an experienced self-starter with a track record in customer/agency relationship management, and a deep passion for all things video. You'll be responsible for driving incremental brand growth through your excellence in solution planning, designing quality video-centric media plans that deliver on our customers’ objectives. You will raise the bar in pitching for fair share for online video providing a consistent and high-quality brief response for large customers and their media agency partners.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Pitch large joint business plans, annual agreements and video incentive programs with customers and their agencies.
- Manage and proactively follow-up account plans and sales pipeline to ensure quarterly rhythm.
- Improve adoption and business growth among customers for video products.
- Support the Google Sales/Industry teams to translate video pitches and campaign briefings into effective video campaigns. Assist the Account team in responding to media briefs and garner the majority of brand launch plans.
- Build capability for Google brand products and brand measurement solutions among country Sales teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in consultative sales and/or in a customer-facing role.
- Experience presenting to clients and stakeholders.
- Experience in brand marketing, competitive landscape, local market and other media (print, TV and outdoor).
- Experience working with major brands.
- Effective presentation and communication skills and ease working in multicultural, cross-functional teams.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.