Oracle UX Designer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oracle is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our Digital Specialist team to create innovative, elegant customer experiences on our Digital Platform technology.
In this role you will work closely with Oracle’s sales teams to translate customers’ business needs into usable and engaging experiences. This position is responsible for UX design from concept to completion, including creating conceptual wireframes and prototypes for apps, mobile, and desktop websites.
Collaboration is key to how we work; you can work without close supervision but are open to feedback and are willing and excited to work with others to bring products and features to life for our customers. You will have the opportunity to travel regionally to work with various customers during the sales cycle and your solutions will be merged with Oracle technology and products to create a cohesive user experience.
- Work with Oracle Cloud Platform ASEAN sales team to create elegant design solutions for real customer needs.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas in order to develop them via storyboards, user flows, mockups, and prototypes, or other methods as needed
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes that help customers appreciate the end vision that Oracle can deliver for them.
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the larger Digital Specialist team.
- 5 years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or a similar role.
- Familiarity with user interface patterns for native mobile (iOS/Android) and mobile web.
- Expertise with popular design tools and software.
- Experience with human-centered user interface design standards/methodologies.
Experience in facilitating Design Thinking Workshops that focus on business outcomes is preferred
A good grasp of the use of media and IT in delivering superior User Experience should be an advantage
Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills is required
Relevant education and certifications in Design, Web, Digital Animation, or a similar discipline
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Job: Pre Sales
Location: MY-MY,Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire