Honeywell Sr Auditor in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Work with advanced technologies, global customers, and the most innovative, talented minds in the industry. Your career path will encompass diverse, challenging assignments that span product lines, job types, businesses, and countries, within Honeywell's Corporate Audit group. You will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit planning and conduct independent and objective audit reviews across Honeywell's diversified organizations globally.
Develop and improve best-in-class Audit processes and systems
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Build strong relationships with leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver audit solutions and contribute directly to business success
20 Project risk assessment
20 Risk mitigation
20 Pre-audit planning
20 Independent Audit reviews
20 Execution of annual audit plans
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Statistics
- Some experience planning and executing audits in global environments
- Recent Big 4 audit experience
- SAP audit experience
- Hyperion audit experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in project management
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- CPA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, CISM, PMP or similar IT certification
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD3048
- Category: Finance
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.