Honeywell Sales Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sales Manager to cover East and West Malaysia
To achieve sales targets and increase sales of Xtralis Fire Safety products through effective management of the distribution channel, consultant, design institutes and end-user network.
The Sales Manager (RSM) position focuses on identification of Xtralis Fire Safety products (including VESDA/ICAM/OSID/ECO) sales opportunities in a given geographical territory.
The Sales manager will drive the distribution network and in parallel develop the consultant, design institutes and end user network to ensure our products are specified for given projects.
Close relationship with Marketing and Lead Closure Development Coordinator (LCD) will be required to ensure the product is positioned correctly and that promotional activities are focused and
Technical Skills & Qualifications (Education/trade certificates required for the role)
- Diploma or degree holder in a related field
- Highly desirable - Formal sales training certification
- Technically competent - desirable
Experience Required for Role (Specify function and level of achievement to have been obtained)
- Fire detection background.
- 3-5 years proven sales track record in related fields.
- Have evidence of business contacts, especially in the fire engineering community within the region.
Key Knowledge Areas (Functional knowledge required for role; eg specify legislation; deeper technical knowledge)
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and present strategic proposals.
- Ability to identify and close opportunities
- Sound channel management knowledge and background
- Evidence of strong business acumen, able to negotiate contracts.
- Demonstrate ability to negotiate at senior organisation level.
- Computer literate, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- An initiator of projects and opportunities
- Consultative selling skills in a technical market.
- Must be able to influence and educate end users, project influencers and distributors on the key benefits of the products in the full spectrum of target applications.
- Job ID: 00348436
- Category: Sales
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, WP MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.