UBS Financial Services Research Associate (1 Year Contract) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Reference #:
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
– convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
– build and maintain/update financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
Research Associate (1 Year Contract)
Country / State:
Investment Banking, Research
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Investment Banking team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our role is to provide corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with advice, solutions, execution and full access to the world’s capital markets. We help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in economics, finance or accounting
– some experience in investment banking or corporate finance, ideally
– a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
– solid know-how of Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
– an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you love this stuff, and it shows)
– inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
– a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
– open to consider 1 year contract (renewable on an annual basis)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?