General Electric Internship - Oil & Gas in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE’s internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, We will aspect Interns to benefit day to day business operations with an intention of developing the individual and giving them an oversight of what it takes to excel in a multinational company.
• Supporting the any one operating arms of the JV… Commercial team, Projects Team and Fulfillment teams (Repair Shop and Field Services)
• Participate in preparation of planned maintenance… scheduling, documentation, capabilities, tools, etc
• Support in 3rd part sourcing and identification of capabilities in accordance to the technical requirements
• Site participation and support where possible
• Support the repair shop team in EHS/ quality and repair dispositions
• Carrying out lunch and learn sessions, balancing theory against practicality of applicable scope within the JV
• Creating Matrices and Process maps with an objective of simplifying processes in a particular scope within the JV process
• Identifying applicable apps to simply processes in the JV
• Managing Invoices and other related administrative tasks
• Any Engineering related discipline
• Minimum CGPA 3.0 and above
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self starter and takes initiative
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• High self-confidence.
Locations: Malaysia; Kuala Lumpur
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.