Oceaneering Global Mobility Specialist- Asia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
The Global Mobility Lead for Asia will contribute to the optimization and future development of the global mobility program and involves the provision of administrative support and guidance to global mobility immigration and resource policies and processes in Asia Pacific region.
Duties & Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure GM compliance with all immigration, employment laws and tax regulations including company immigration Compliance policy.
- Deliver projects in support of global mobility strategic initiatives and process improvements.
- Subject matters expert and main point of contact for immigration law elated advice and support to regional functions.
- Point of contact for the immigration agent or consultant used in the region and monitors the service being provided by them.
- Liaise with regional GM team on a day to day basis to discuss project requirements which includes OMW contracts and local legal obligations in the country for the employment.
- Fully responsible and take charge of resource allocation in the region.
- Provide the feedback and recommendation to the resource allocation team in the region.
- Evaluate the visa agent services in the region and update Global Mobility manager as required.
- Maintain all immigration and visa records for the company at the regional level and as required by local immigration laws.
- Support all team members to become policy experts, particularly as they relate to complex visa and travel arrangements.
- Together with the Global Mobility Manager and legal department establish implement and enforce standard processes and procedures for documentation related to immigration laws and regulations in countries within their region.
- Act as main contact point for the regional team for all visa and immigration related matters.
- Coordinate with internal company regional functions such as legal department, HR, tax team, and US Global Mobility team on immigration aspects.
- Keep apprised of developments in immigration laws and regulations that may affect the company.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 5 years’ experiencein ROV Operations and Administration Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PeopleSoft, SmartSolve, Encompass and PeopleSoft - HR & Financials.
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in an international company. Visit www.oceaneering.com, select ‘Careers > Career search and then click ' Oceaneering Job Search' to apply
Job Title: Global Mobility Specialist- Asia
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job ID: 11648
Full/Part Time: Full-Time