NAVTEQ Field Collection Driver I in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Who we are? HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com and www.here.com.
What you will do? The Field Collection Driver I is responsible for collecting and researching field data.
- Maintain a current and valid driver’s license and adhere to license restrictions; if license status changes, notify their Manager/Team Leader/Supervisor immediately;
- Post few years of good driving record – can drive in town and outbound;
- Read, understand and comply with the requirements contained in company Fleet Safety Program by viewing the training module accessible on the company Intranet at Risk Management Services/Safety/Global Fleet Safety Program (GFSP) Training;
- Participate in company-sponsored activities or programs designed to improve driver safety;
- Take all reasonable measures to protect the safety and security of the passengers and of the equipment or property used or stored in the company vehicle;
- Operate the company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner at all times;
- Abide by all local, regional, and national motor vehicle regulations, laws and ordinances;
- Schedule and perform field data collection as required, depending on the requirements set by the sub-region;
- Ensure full execution of field collection in a defined geographic area including reporting future real world change for next project stage;
- Report all auto accidents as per company requirements.
- Able to commit to end of December 2017.
- At least a high-school degree/vocational diploma or above education with some work experience in an office environment.
- Microsoft Office skills - Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Valid driver’s license with strong driving skill and good driving record – can drive in Town and outbound.
- Ability to use/understand a map.
- Demonstrates geospatial ability and keen interest in knowing what are the upcoming developments and changes in Malaysia will be useful (Optional)
- Able to work independently/remotely/travel when required.
- Able to communicate in English
Job: Map Data Collection
Primary Location: Asia-Malaysia-Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
Req ID: 1700038112