Bechtel Corporation Executive Driver Job in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 186199
Drives Bechtel executives and others as requested for business-related activities. Performs tasks such as delivering packages. Maintains vehicle in safe, clean, and serviceable condition. Performs minor preventive maintenance. Maintains accurate paperwork.
A. Supervision Received
- Reports to and receives general direction from Manager of Building Security.
B. Supervision Exercised
- Senior executives, Bechtel garage tenants, service providers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Drives senior management and others to and from destinations for business related activities.
1. Performs delivery, pickup and other messenger-related tasks.
3. Exercises effective security measures in emergency situations.
4. Keeps vehicle in clean and serviceable condition.
1. Exercises judgment in selecting the fastest and safest routes in order to make the best use of time.
6. Performs other tasks as requested.
Valid drivers license for the area and a clean driving record.
Demonstrated skills in operating an automobile.
Knowledge of the Driver’s Manual, local traffic laws and regulations.
Ability to read a city map.
Knowledge of freeways and traffic patterns for the appropriate area.
Knowledge of effective security measures.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.