Microsoft Corporation Delivery Management Manager/Service Delivery Director in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you want the opportunity to capture and drive delivery for the largest growth and focus accounts for Microsoft Services? Do you like to foster and manage delivery relationships with enterprise customers and partners and provide leadership on multi-phased, complex, and end-to-end solution deliveries? Do you enjoy delivering professional services and reaping the rewards of a satisfied customer?
Microsoft Services helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with our partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by improving the overall customer and partner experience, and serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft for driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) manages a team of Account Delivery Executives and Service Delivery Managers while driving an end-to-end business in designated high revenue generating accounts. Beyond people management, the DMM will work with direct reports and customer executives to develop, plan and implement innovative strategies that generate long-term business value and competitive advantage.
The DMM will have the following responsibilities:
• Revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
• Business development responsibilities providing thought leadership and direction across assigned accounts.
• People management responsibilities including performance reviews and career development.
• Compliance with Microsoft policies and procedures.
• Review and sign-off on proposal’s, SOW’s, and contract addendums.
• Portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all Microsoft-related strategy and planning initiatives.
• Ensuring that IP development and reuse initiatives and best practices in Opportunity & Delivery Management are leveraged.
• Work closely with Software and Services Sales to achieve account level sales targets.
• Being a player-coach driving a “hands on” approach with delivery teams when required.
The ability to be effective as a DMM requires a senior professional who has held leadership roles within Microsoft and/or leadership positions within global services or large corporations. The ability to easily and effectively connect and relate to senior customer executives is an imperative. DMMs develop relationships with key line-of-business executives (CxO level), putting them in position to translate early business needs and insights into actionable solution strategies and assist Business Units in driving these initiatives to early results and business value.
• Demonstrated capability in managing large, complex projects.
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain senior client relationships.
• Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills.
• Previous revenue management and forecasting experience.
• Demonstrated capability in developing and retaining professional talent.
• Demonstrated ability to lead client and consulting teams in a highly matrixed organization.
• Work experience should involve technical consulting, pre-sales, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
• Must have demonstrated experience collaborating with sales, architects and clients in structuring work to sell new business.
• Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• 10+ years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. Business development & strategy