SAP Customer Support Associate Job in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition ID: 140786
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
• Balance inbound support channels with one’s pending caseload, in accordance with customer agreements
• Properly prioritize work based on impact to business
• Gather data, troubleshoot, and work to provide resolutions to end users and SAP Fieldglass’ partners
• Actively contribute to product knowledge through self-study, and strive to become an expert in the SAP Fieldglass application
• Frequently own tasks and projects that are outside the normal scope of the role
Experience & Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Sciences, or related course of study preferred
• Candidates who will draw from their past experience in service environments, be they hospitality, retail, technical, or otherwise
• Candidates who will be our customers’ advocate, and who consistently add value in the service they provide
• Candidates who focus on the people they are supporting, and who are empathetic and patient
• Candidates who act with discretion and make decisions thoughtfully, often with limited information
• Candidates with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, who will continually improve process in order to maximize customer satisfaction
• Candidates with excellent communication skills: ability to support technical inquiries professionally via both verbal and written support channels for varying audiences
• Experience working with call management and ticketing systems
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on Excel
• Beyond English, we often receive support cases in Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), German, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Swedish. Professional-level knowledge of those languages is a plus.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.