DuPont Customer Relationship Representative in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Relationship Representative (Job Number: 015298W-01)
Provides differentiated service support that requires knowledge of the business, product lines, industry, and customer preferences in local country. Interacts with customers and deploys multi-lingual capabilities where required.
· Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the customers
· Monitors and anticipates customer requirements and order patterns; proactively contacts customer as part of an enhanced service delivery option
· Executes first call resolution to customer / sales service requests
· Answers customer inquiries related to product questions
· Supports the resolution of outstanding customer concerns
· Confirms order status to customer inquiries made by phone
· Highlights customer issues and trends around policy and supply to the BU for decision
· Proactively maintains customer order/ information files
· Onboard new customers (both ways: customer / product knowledge & CS internal needs)
· On exceptional basis performs Order Management tasks while on the phone with differentiated customer
· Identifies and makes requests to change and maintain customer, material and transactional master data in close collaboration with the Customer Service Master Data Specialist as they are identified during order processing
· Support for paper work and replying audit query.
· Over 3 years relevant working experience as CSR.
· Well understand Sales policy, product lines, business process and model with industry knowledge in SBU(s).
· Well understand local requirements (Legal, Tax, Statutory Requirements)
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with different parties and deliver the result.
· Good engagement and problem solving skill in proactive and positive attitude
· Good analysis and judgment
· Well organized and good documentation skills.
· Good English skills including speaking and writing.
· Good computer application skill, SAP experience is preferred
Primary Location: APAC-Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.