Lenovo Customer Fulfillment Specialist in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Act as interface between customer (internal/external) and Lenovo setting realistic expectations, resolving orders related problems and providing support to customer ensuring a high level of satisfaction on orders management or related areas.
- Coordinate communications with Business Partner / customer and work with counterparts to resolve customer request / problems.
- Respond to customer queries and ensure satisfaction with Lenovo practices.
- Ensure compliance to all audit guidelines and adhere to all established processes.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned. 1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Strong English language proficiency.
- Able to quickly absorb professional knowledge. Have proficient IT skills to perform job required.
- Able to provide clear, concise and informative written/oral communications. Accurately exchanges data with internal and external customers.
- Able to collaborate with others to carry out assigned responsibilities and negotiates as required.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekend as and when business required.
- Able to start work on short notice
Job ID #: 56677
Position Title: Customer Fulfillment Specialist
Location: MYS-Kuala Lumpur
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: None
Travel Percent: 0