Honeywell CPS Regional Sales Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
CPS Regional Sales Manager
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Be the lead account manager, who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminars, etc. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will analyze competitive intelligence and market trends. You will work with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) to strategically align sellers and customer accounts.
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Ensure future business success by training next generation of sales professionals
20 Visit Customers
20 Large Customer Management
20 Campaign Management
20 Review Customer Reports
20 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master's degree / equivalent, with some experience.
- A comprehensive knowledge of (sales)
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Being completely self-motivated
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to exercise independent judgment
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Extensive experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD3252
- Category: Sales
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, WP 59200 MYS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.