Hilton Cluster General Manager - Doubletree by Hilton KL and Hilton Garden Inn KL Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (JTAR) North and South in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A Cluster General Manager - Doubletree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur and Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (JTAR) North and Southis responsible for managing the Hotel Executive team and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing profitability and guest satisfaction measures.
What will I be doing?
As aClusterGeneral Manager, you are responsible for managing the Hotel Executive teams and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. AClusterGeneral Manager will also be required to manage profitability and guest satisfaction measures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Lead in all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and refurbishment
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and Hilton
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short- and long- term strategic goals for the property
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Lead in all aspects of business planning
- Comply with and exceed Hilton Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive teams to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within Hilton
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
What are we looking for?
AClusterGeneral Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience as General Manager within a similar quality hotel,managing more than one hotel
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel/leisure/service sector
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands .
Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: General Manager/Hotel Manager
Title: Cluster General Manager - Doubletree by Hilton KL and Hilton Garden Inn KL Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman (JTAR) North and South
Requisition ID: HOT04GJZ