Hyatt Chef de Partie - THIRTY8 (Chinese section) in KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Chef de Partie is responsible to supervise the assigned station / section of the outlet kitchen, in order to prepare a consistent, high quality product and ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service that supports the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Partie or 3-4 years as Demi Chef de Partie/ Commis in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards , preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Qualification in Kitchen Production or Management will be an advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Basic Computer Skills in MS Office, and Recipe Maintenance System is preferred.
- This position is applicable for Citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia only.
Primary Location: MY-Kuala Lumpur
Organization: Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA000680
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.