Shell B2B Direct Account Manager in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Auto req ID 55030BR
Job Title B2B Direct Account Manager
Country of Work Location Malaysia
City, State (if applicable) Kuala Lumpur
Work Location Kuala Lumpur - Menara Shell
Company Description Shell is the petroleum retail market leader in Malaysia, catering to one-third of Peninsular Malaysia and half of Sabah and Sarawak’s market requirements. We employ 6,500 people in Malaysia. We seek a long-term presence in Malaysia and invest heavily in our employees. Our industry-leading development career programme attests to that. Your ideas will travel at Shell, and your drive and commitment will be rewarded. Our commercial gas-to-liquids plant in Bintulu, our refinery in Port Dickson and our Projects and Technology office in Kuala Lumpur, that offers projects and business solutions, offer a great variety of jobs.
• Achieve and monitor sales targets for both new and existing customers and be accountable for personal performance:
a. Financial performance indicators:Details will be given
b. Sales Productivity performance indicators: Details will be given
• Develop new opportunities with prospective customers to acquire new business independently signing sound contracts with target customers, explicitly managing liability and contractual issues
• Comply with the behavioural imperatives of external focus, commercial mindset, delivery, speed and simplicity.
• Implement and maintain the Company standardized sales and business management processes in line with the Account Plans and deliver the sales and profitability plans for each account of his/her responsibility
• Practice LAT behaviours, HSSE policies, and Shell Business Principles.
• Operate within the Manual of Authority and the Standard Offer Book
• Establish, develop and manage win-win customer relationships by building and maintaining relationships with the customers at appropriate levels with measured outcomes.
• Take growth as top priority and spend significant time for hunting as well as managing the existing accounts
• Effectively use Sales 1st, Price Management, S&OP and Customer Promise processes and tools, to provide the required level of service to both customers and support functions
• Make jointly visits to major customers and prospects with STLs, KAMs or related senior people to take the advantage of coaching for personal development.
• Work closely with support, supply chain teams LKAMs and STL to achieve the targets, resolve complex issues and improve customer satisfaction.
• Market update in coordination with marketing and Global Accounts Teams; coordinate the information flow between local and global sales teams
• Proactively read the customer / market and implement effective business activities from sound understanding of customer needs and developments in the market. Implement responses to competitor actions and market changes.
• Monitor key competitors in the sector and understand their strengths and weaknesses in order to maximize sales opportunities.
• Contribute to the overall planning and development of the commercial business by providing recommendations and market intelligence on business, customer, competitor and market issues to the marketing team.
• Strong interpersonal skill.
• Good customer service attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English.
• Good working knowledge of the customers operation and financials and awareness of specialist sources of information.
• Working knowledge of CRM tools.
• Basic understanding of SAP/ERP systems is desirable
No. of Positions 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Removal Date 04-Aug-2017